Damn Terrorists - Ruining it for Everyone

I'm on my way to Calgary for a business trip. Phoenix weather is hitting close to 90. Calgary weather, not so much. It's going to be 70 today and tomorrow and then down to the 50s on Thursday and Friday. The low will be in the 30s each night.

What to pack? OK, layers. How many layers? A lot? I just don't know.

I emailed the two guys I'm going with to see if they were planning on carrying on a bag or checking. One said check and the other said carry on. That wasn't helpful.

I actually managed to pack in a bag small enough to carry on. My thought was that it would be really nice for when I get home on Friday because I'm going straight from the airport to a poker game and skipping baggage claim would be nice.

That was a good thought but a doomed plan.

I didn't think about the TSA container rule for my cosmetics and toiletries. I don't have enough clear containers to put my shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc. into.

Gods know what damage I could do with my Oil of Olay.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020