Book Review - Light My Fire

Light My Fire (Aisling Grey: Guardian, #3)Light My Fire by Katie MacAlister

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'd give it 3 1/2 if I could. This was a fun read.

Aisling continues to get in over her head as someone's trying to kill her, imps are after her, she's pulled into a battle for supremacy in hell and her Guardian mentor is issued a cease and desist order from the Guild on training her. Oh, and the magic group in France still wants her to take over.

The adventures are all well and good but what I liked the most was that Aisling is actually maturing and trying to deal with the issues in a more professional, thoughtful manner than in the prior books where she just went off on everyone and somehow ended up successfully coming out of her adventures.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020