Fantasy Football Update - Week 10

Mixed results this week.

I felt pretty good going into the club league game last night because I had two players going and my opponent only had one. Unfortunately, that one was Keliand Williams who scored 31 points. Steven is now solely in first place in our division and I'm tied for second with a .500 record. That's how much parity we have there.

My work league went much better, mostly due to the stellar performance of my backup QB, Matt Cassel, who scored 44 points this week. I won both of my games, including one against the dude in first place so I picked up a game on him. I'm 13-7 and he's 16-4. Third place is 2 games behind me.

I moved solely into first place in the club Pick 'Em league and am third in the work one. Unfortunately, I missed first place for the week by 3 points. We do weekly payouts on that and I need another to get close to breaking even on my buy-in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020