Fantasy Football Update - Week 12

I blame the New England Patriots for my loss in the club league this week. My opponent had three Detroit players going against me. That would seem like a good thing except NE apparently forgot how to play defense. I'm now tied for second with two other players and Crash (Crash!) is in first place one game ahead of us. I'm too fatigued to even figure out if I have a chance of making the playoffs. I actually don't think that I can. Sigh.

The report on my work league is much cheerier. I won both my games this week and have a firm hold on second place so I'm going to make the playoffs regardless of how I do this week. Sweet!

My strategy for Pick 'Em didn't play out very well this week but I'm still in first place by 13 points in the club game but I've fallen into a three way tie for third place in my work game. We only pay out to three spots so I need to have some stellar picks this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020