Yes, I am a Pariah

I came back from Florida on Monday with a cold. A pretty bad one, actually. I somehow made it through work on Tuesday but said I would work from home on Wednesday if I wasn't feeling better. I wasn't so I stayed home and managed to get in five hours before I had to go nap for 2 1/2 hours. Man, my bed never felt so good.

After an early bedtime last night, I felt pretty good this morning. So, loaded up on Dayquil, I came in to work. Apparently, I overestimated my health level because I was sneezing, coughing and blowing my nose constantly once I got in to my office.

One of my co-workers gave me some blended oils on a tissue to breathe in. He said it helps kill viruses and would stop my coughing. He was right on the coughing. I did much better after just a few minutes.

When I came back from a meeting, I noticed this sign by my office door:



The bio-hazard symbol. Nice.

The only meeting I had today, I held in a really big room and I'm going to keep my door mostly shut and communicate electronically. Hopefully, that will keep my germs confined just to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020