Fantasy Football Update - Week 11

Good news in the club league. I won my game and moved back in to a tie for first place with Steven and Crash. Crash! That's the last time I loan her my draft notes.

I went one and one in my work league. I made a mistake and let a guy who works for me talk me out of starting Mike Goodson for Carolina. He said Carolina's so bad that he won't get very many points. Yeah, he was wrong. Goodson racked up 18 points and I would have won both games if I'd started him. That dude is so fired. I'm still in second place but third and fourth are creeping up on me. I need two wins this week to maybe get a little breathing room. We have two more weeks before the playoffs start.

My Pick 'Em results weren't so great this week but I'm still in first place in the club competition and tied for third in the work one. The leader in the latter is untouchable, he's been amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020