Book Review - Bemused

BemusedBemused by Catherine Winchester
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

A friend gave me his old Kindle to try out so I got this book free from Amazon to read on that device. I thought I would find it annoying because I'm a really fast reader and there's not a lot of text on one page but I very quickly got used to it and I liked the portability.

On to the book, Niall is a Scottish property developer who is attacked by vampires one night while leaving the pub. Suddenly appearing to rescue him is Mel, an apparent 20-something, beautiful woman. She fights off the vampires then reveals to Niall that she is a 6,000 year old Muse and has been giving him inspiration since he was a small child.

Mel is tired of sitting on the sidelines so she enlists Niall into solving a supernatural case of a hotel with mysterious, malicious incidents and the two become increasingly closer emotionally.

This was just OK. Pretty much a fluffy, paranormal romance without the hot sex that those books often have.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Is How Fat Thinks

In Memory of My Mom

Good Time