Book Review - Dead End Job

Dead End JobDead End Job by Ingrid Reinke
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Another free Kindle read.

Louisa is an Admin for the legal department of a PR company in the midst of a big merger. She's a hot mess at the beginning of the book. Slacker at work, anxiety-prone and a mess around men. I found that to be laid on a bit thick and discordant as she managed to still have a full social life and a lot of great friends.

When people at the firm start dying, Louisa is a suspect and also in danger. She half-heartedly tries to discover who's killing her co-workers but can't get past her hots for a good looking cop and the office cutie.

I saw some growth in Louisa but it felt a little forced considering the shortness of the timeframe for the story.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Memory of My Mom

Good Time

The Car Gods Laugh