My Opinion Will Finally Count!

I got a call the other day asking my opinion on something...turns out it was the Gallup Poll folks. They asked me what I thought about a possible impending terrorist attack and about the war in Iraq.

Then, they asked me to join the Gallup Poll Panel.

I got the literature today to sign up. There's an initial survey to fill out then I'm in.

Here are some quotes from the stuff I got:

Leaders in government, business, and media will listen to your opinion.

Your thoughts and ideas will help shape the outcomes of political races, nationwide economic issues, and other vital situations.

Sweet!

So, if you start noticing poll results leaning to the left a little more than they used to...well, that's just me voicing my opinion.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020