Book Review - Real Vampires Have Curves

Real Vampires Have Curves (Glory St. Clair, Book 1) Real Vampires Have Curves by Gerry Bartlett


My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Interesting take on the modern vampire tale - Glory was turned in the age of Shakespeare by her hot Scottish lover. The two are on and off over the centuries and now she wants to live on her own.

That's the backstory which is explained in bits and pieces while the main story of the group of Austin vamps fighting a Vampire Hunter who is treating them like big game.

There were a lot of characters but they were clearly developed so I had no problem keeping them apart. I did find it a bit too overdone with the story being told by Glory but all of the other Vampires then comment on her thoughts because they all read her mind.

I will continue to read the series.

View all my reviews >>

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020