Book Review - Set This House in Order

Set This House in Order: A Romance of Souls Set This House in Order: A Romance of Souls by Matt Ruff


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was suggested by one of my serious book reading friends and I have to agree it was a good choice. Not my usual type of book but quite interesting. It took me a bit to get into it but I finished the last 3/4 in one sitting.The main character is Andrew Gage. Andrew is one of many multiple personalities that live in The Body.

The multiple personalities were created over the years by recurring sexual abuse by the Step-Father. Andrew and the other souls (as he calls them) are managing to make a productive life for themselves when another Multiple is introduced to them.

What emerges is chaotic and cathartic for all involved.

I can't do it justice in a quick review but it was really quite good.

View all my reviews >>

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020