Strange Dreams

I often wake up with some fragment of a dream still in my mind. Usually, it's forgotten by the time I finish getting up and dressed. Today's has lingered, though. Probably because it was strange, even for me.

Here's the story (as much as I can remember)...

I was in Vegas or some other place that I vacation with some friends. I left the bar where they were to go back to a different bar for some reason. That's where I ran into Seth Green. (Explanatory note, I adore Seth Green. I think he's funny and adorable and I would probably make a fool of myself drooling on him if I met him.) Seth and I started talking and he started making moves on me. (Seriously!) He kept moving in closer and saying stuff that I don't remember now but was total "let's get together, baby".

Here's the strange part. Seth Green hitting on me creeped me out and I ran away. In a real life encounter, I'm pretty sure that he would be the one running. Running fast and far.

Back to the dream...somehow, I was in a place that felt like Key West. I was renting a retail space and was carrying George (although George was an orange Tabby) to show her the new store. All the while, I was talking to her about our new business. Once we got there, I let her go and the realtor guy started lecturing me on how I couldn't let her get on the furniture because so many people are allergic to cats.

Flash forward and I was back on the street but realized that I had left George behind. I was frantically trying to find her when I woke up.

Good to know that George was back to looking like a little cow and was on the bed next to me.

And, good to know that I've rehearsed the situation where Seth Green hits on me so I can react better to it when it actually happens. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020