Book Review - Twice Bitten

Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #3)Twice Bitten by Chloe Neill
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Finally, some hot vampire sex! Oh, and a battle royale of shifters. I like the progression of the storyline in this series. Merit keeps improving her vampire skills. New characters are introduced while existing characters are more fully fleshed out.

The gist of it is that the shifters are having a big Pack meeting in Chicago and their big Kahuna asks Ethan and Merit to bodyguard the event. After Merit literally takes a bullet to protect one of the shifters, she and Ethan are in the head shifter's inner circle. It's actually not that safe there but Merit proves worthy though not without cost.

I'm digging this series a lot. Especially since Merit is a Cubs fan. Come on, combing vamps and my Cubbies is genius!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020