Mentally Still on Vacation...Or, Trying To Be

I went to Des Moines last week for a Jimmy Buffett show. It was a delightful break from the hell that is my work right now. I flew in on Saturday, telecommuted on Monday then was on a serious vacation on Tuesday and Wednesday. (Though I did get a phone call from work on Tuesday morning. "Hey, Kathy, are we having a meeting today? "I don't know, I'm in Des Moines. Good luck with that, bye!")

I so did not want to come back to reality.

One of the Iowa Parrot Head clubs was applying these in the pre-concert parking lot party:


I've been trying to preserve it as long as possible because if I stare at it long enough, I can almost convince myself that I'm still on vacation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020