It Would Be More Of A Hate Charm, Wouldn't It?

My Mom gave me one of those page-a-day calendars with cats on it. I love seeing the furry faces and reading the trivia. Here's what today's entry was:

Many people believe that cat whiskers bring good luck. The whiskers are a magic ingredient in many different traditions. Some people who create charm pouches - we won't call them witches - use cat whiskers to steer the course of romantic destiny. So if you see a whisker fall out, grab it.

I can't imagine what the course of romantic destiny would be if I used George's whiskers in a charm since she's a demon and all.

Leave Me Home Alone One More Time and I'll Steer You Back to One of  Your Ex-Boyfriends!

Can you say Titanic?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020