Movie Review - Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
Here are some random thoughts:
- OK, I totally didn't get the "imagined with voice over" fight previews. They really didn't do anything for me.
- I did like Watson and Mycroft a lot. How can one not love Stephen Fry? A naked Stephen Fry, no less.
- Were Holmes' disguises supposed to look good? Or, is the joke that they don't look good but still work?
- Lane Pryce was suitably creepy as Moriarty.
- I can never get past these movies with mortal enemies. Seriously, if you have the guy right there, shoot him in the head and be done with it. Forget the "this is a battle of intellects" BS. Of course, James Bond would have been dead in the first book if everyone followed that precept so I guess it's good for the storyline.
- Watching this did not make me want to go back to see the first film.