Three Gratitudes - Day 18

Continuing on my quest to feel happiness, I'm going to post three things I'm grateful for for 21 days.

I work with a lot of great people. If I did them all individually, I could have done all 21 days. But, there are a few that I really appreciate.

  1. Our receptionist. She is fantastic. She notices when people are gone for a few days, remembers when people tell her they're going somewhere and is a very warm presence to our guests. I've never seen her be negative and I always feel better after talking to her even if it's just a quick "Hi". It's nice to start your work day by seeing someone so upbeat.
  2. My cube buddy and software developer. This guy is great. He's a humble rock star and often my sanity check. We sit next to each other in the back of the room so we can turn and make "What the...?" faces at each other when things are nuts and no one else can see us. We also IM, especially when he's working from home. Oh, and he's a big nerd like I am so we talk TV and movies. I really appreciate him for his skills, work ethic and greatness at being a human. 
  3. One of our directors. This woman is a dynamo, both at work and in her personal life. When I'm feeling like I can't accomplish something, I think of all that she does and realize I have it in me to do more. As busy as she is, she's taken the time to follow up with me on my 21 day project to make sure I'm on track. I'm grateful for her inspiration and caring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020