Best Fat Tuesday Ever!

A friend of mine posted this picture on Facebook today.

Fat Tuesday, Belize, 2013
It's very familiar to me as I look at the post card every day since it's hanging on my cubicle wall. You may remember the story how that came about.

It seems like so much longer than a year ago because so much has happened since then. This was literally (said in Chris Traeger voice) the best Fat Tuesday I ever experienced and I'm so excited to do it again.

Next year.

Sigh.

Have to wait.

We were on Ambergris Cay with a little over 30 Parrot Head friends and it was the best vacation ever as well as the best Fat Tuesday. We roamed that Cay for a week and I'm pretty sure every citizen knew us by the time we left.

Or, at least they knew Crash and Goat AKA Jesus in the liquor store.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020