All Stressed Out and No One to Blame...

I said to Sugar Daddy tonight on the way home, "I am so stressed out about this weekend. I have no free time." As expected, I got no sympathy as his response was "You only have yourself to blame." He's right, the rat bastard, and I hate when that happens.

Here's what I have going on.

Friday morning: Early in to work because...
Friday afternoon: Spring training game at Phoenix Muni.
Friday evening: Dinner with a friend then a club event planning meeting.
Saturday morning: Phoenix College by 7:30 to work the Special Olympics.
Saturday afternoon: Spring training game (Go Cubs!) in Mesa.
Saturday night: Downtown Phoenix for a Suns game.
Sunday morning: Sky Harbor to pick up Kelly for...
Sunday afternoon/evening: House concert in Ahwatukee.
Sunday night: Crash and wonder where the weekend went.

Not that every weekend is this busy (though my Dad would disagree) but there were even more possible activities. I'm missing my company picnic and a friends' Mom's retirement party (shhh, they don't read my blog so please don't rat me out).

I realize I'm lucky to have the opportunity to do all of these things but, yikes, when I pile it on I get stressed out. But, what's that expression? "There's plenty of time to sleep when you're dead." I guess those are the words I live by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020