My Florist Cafe

Went to dinner at My Florist Cafe on Saturday night. It's a trendy little spot in a kinda crappy downtown Phoenix area (530 W McDowell Rd) but it's cute and popular. They have half-price bottles of wine with dinner which was tempting but we decided on Kiltlifters instead. The food was good (fancyish) and the desserts were excellent. Wish I could say the same for the service. This is not very PC of me, but I think we had the only straight waiter in the place and he was just plain bad. Always go with the gay waiter if you can.

Stacey flashed me much boobage during the meal. No matter how many times I tell her I'm not into girls, she keeps trying...so I got that going for me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kinda crappy part of town. That's the historic district, my dear. One of the few we have and so therefore it deserves respect. Also, Stacey was flashing me too. She's such a tramp.
Anonymous said…
It was just a sexy top. You guys are such prudes. You should be flattered, i don't flash just anyone.
I think I need to party with ya'll.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020