March Madness

We're doing a Yahoo! Tourney for the NCAA Men's bracket in the AZ Parrot Head Club and man, do I want to score in at least the top 5. Why I even think that's possible is pretty silly, considering I've seen parts of about 4 college games this year. But, I'm doing my research (got The Arizona Republic's write-up and USA Today's special section and scoping all of the opinions online I can find) and I have a few tourney pick tricks (like not taking Arizona past the third round and you better not steal that from me) that have been successful in the past. Well, that's defining successful rather loosely since I've never won one of these pools and I'm usually out of the running by the round of 8.

I'm sure I can hit the top 5 though, especially after coming off my second place win the Phootball league. So what if it's an entirely different sport and contest, I'm on a roll!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020