Not Lost Any More...

I am officially caught up on Lost.

I've watched every episode since last January (excluding all but one recap) and caught last night's episode tonight. Of course, getting there meant I did nothing else at home except watch TV but, hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

As a matter of fact, I only have 2 shows in all on my DVR at the moment. Friday Night Lights and Ugly Betty. Both are from this week. My OCD makes me want to watch them tonight so I can completely clear out the DVR but I need to get some sleep since I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow morning which will require leaving my house by 6.

Of course, I'm not packed at all. And, I need to stop and pick up some Miller Lite for the road in the AM. Don't worry, I'm not driving. We've actually chartered a bus so drinking is allowed. Even encouraged, as a matter of fact.

No worries, though. The alarm is set for 5 and it only takes me 1/2 hour to shower, do my hair and makeup and get on the road. I've got plenty of time...

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020