The San Carlos Trip - Oh, The Tales to Tell!

First, I have to say that I hope you all don't miss me too much after I move to San Carlos, Mexico. I've given it a ton of thought (since Thursday) and I think it's where I need to be. Ocean with incredibly clear water, bars, mountains, cacti, bars, great seafood, my bud Mark Mulligan and some great bars. What more would I need?

Well, I guess I would need a job and a new hair do that doesn't go poodle on me in the humidity and a better Spanish accent and a place to live...

OK, I have some details to work out on this plan. Stay tuned.

Seriously, it's absolutely gorgeous down there. Mark's been trying to get me to visit for years and I'm kicking myself that I waited this long. There are lots of ex-patriated Americans down there who have made a great, welcoming and friendly community and the locals were friendly as well.

I'll post some of the stories shortly but it's back to the daily grind for now. Three days out of the office is killing me.

However, when I'm down on the beach in Mexico, I'll just look back on it all and be happy to be free of the 8 to 5 life.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020