Off To Key West

I think I may be traveling too much. I can't even get the stories from my trips told before I'm off on another journey. I still have San Carlos stories to tell and I'm leaving for Key West tomorrow morning.

Steven is unhappy with me since it's his only day off this week and I'm making him take me to the airport at 7:30 AM. He's even more unhappy that he has to pick me up next Tuesday at 12:15 AM and has to be to work at 6. I suppose I should feel sorry for him but I don't. He'll end up with something pretty as a souvenir so all will be well.

I hit Atlanta tomorrow afternoon to switch planes. On the flight to Key West, I'm going to joined by my Utah friends. I have a feeling that I will be feeling mighty good by the time I hit the runway in Key West. Cheap Bastard and Annette are flying into Lauderdale and should hit Key West about when I do, unless they get lured by the siren song of Alabama Jack's or some other bar on the trip down.

By this time tomorrow night, I expect that we'll be in Margaritaville or Hog's Breath enjoying an ice cold Miller Lite.

Can't wait!

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020