Book Review - Dawkin's God

Dawkins' God: Genes, Memes, and the Meaning of Life Dawkins' God: Genes, Memes, and the Meaning of Life by Alister McGrath



My review

rating: 2 of 5 stars

It took me a really long time to finish this book. That's never a good sign that I'm enjoying a book. McGrath spends a lot of time rehashing different points in an attempt to debunk Richard Dawkins meme theory. Dawkins used that theory to "prove" there was no God.

Really, really dry stuff.

Neither Dawkins nor McGrath has changed my opinion on the subject of the existence of a supreme being. I think it's really an individual thought process and, unless you're wavering, outside influences aren't going to have much impact.

View all my reviews.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020