We Need a New Sports Bar

The Rocket Scientist and I both live in the same 'hood (which makes it convenient for him to be my driver). When we go out to dinner, we usually end up at Tempe Marketplace or downtown Tempe. When we want to go watch sports, we end up at the Vine on Apache. It's not that exciting but the barkeeps are friendly and they turn the TV to what we want to see.T

There's just one big problem. The Vine is like the Room of Requirements at Hogwarts for me. But, instead of playing the role of Hermione as I usually do, I'm Filch.

I can't find the damn place!

It's on Apache, just west of Rural. I've missed turning on Apache, driven by the actual place several times and U-turned prematurely because I thought it was near McClintock and that I'd driven past it. Except for the very first time we met there (I think I drove past it then, too), I've been late getting there because I've been lost.

It's sad. Very sad. Why couldn't they have put a Fox Sports Bar into Tempe Marketplace? I can't get lost going there.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

May 2020

March 2020