I've Become One Of "Them"

I guess it was only a matter of time. After mocking my friends for being addicted to answering their emails and texts on their phones, I've actually become worse than they are.

Oy vey.

Here's what I can do with my phone despite not having web access on it:

Update my Facebook status.
Get notifications of others' statuses.
Reply to and see comments on statuses, links and pictures.
Upload pictures to my FB wall.
Tweet.
Get tweets from people I'm following.
Create a blog post here.

It's crazy how wired in I am and how addicting it all is. Now, I'm the one being mocked for my incessant phone use.

I can't help myself. This social networking thing is crack to a social butterfly. I love being able to keep track of stuff while I'm out and about. Even though I know it's sometimes annoying to those I'm with. Sorry about that...I am an addict.

BTW, if you want to follow me on Twitter, I'm az48fan. I just started there and I'm not following a lot of people yet and am being followed by even fewer. I'm still getting the hang of it.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

May 2020

March 2020