Book Review - Turn Coat

Turn Coat (The Dresden Files, #11) Turn Coat by Jim Butcher


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars

Arghhhhhh! I'm all caught up on the series and I want more. And, I don't want to wait!

This story finds Harry protecting and defending Morgan, the Warden who's been itching to kill Harry for years. Apparently, Morgan gets framed for killing a member of the White Council and Harry's the only one willing to defend him and find the real killer.

Lots of intrigue, some good battles and the introduction of a new character that I hope sticks around. And, several people bite it. I like that Butcher is willing to kill people off - it makes the danger in the stories feel that much more believable.

This is a great series - if you like Sci-Fi/Fantasy it's a must read.

View all my reviews.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020