Book Review - Just One Look

Just One Look Just One Look by Harlan Coben


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I knew I read this because I could remember all the scenes with the nosy neighbor but not the rest of the story. It must have been a long time ago. Even the end was still a surprise. Guess that's why I liked it so much the second time around, I couldn't see what was coming.

While this isn't a Myron Bolitar book, some characters from there get a mention here.

An Assistant US Attorney finds out from a hit man that his sister's death 15 years ago was not an accident. A short time later, a suburban housewife finds an old photo with her college aged husband in it mixed in with some recent family pictures. That sets off a deadly chain of events until the mystery is solved.

I really enjoyed that the female characters, the wife, her friend and the neighbor, were strong and smart. No fainting damsels in distress here.

View all my reviews >>

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020