Pandora's Box - I Opened It

I've been successful in keeping George from going out the front door but she got out the back patio door today while I was outside. I kept a careful eye on her as she wandered around but then I wanted her indoors with me as my work was done.

That wasn't so easy. After chasing her around a few times, I resorted to getting her treats out and she came running for the bribe.

However, those only kept her attention for a little while. She cried at the door then tried to bolt out when I opened it to go out side. I managed to pin her against the door frame with my leg to stop her but she really, really, really wanted to go out again. More crying ensued.

I hope she's over the urge now. She's perfectly safe if she stays on the patio as it's walled but I'm afraid she'll figure out she can get over the wall. Maybe I shouldn't have bought her the weight loss formula cat food. If I kept her fat enough, she wouldn't be able to jump that high.


Oh, maybe I can jump this wall!


I've never smelled cactus before.


I'm afraid to jump down. Those rocks look sharp.


Dead weed, yum.


Um, yeah, we've had a LOT of rain. Time for some weeding.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020