Crossroads with Buffett and Zac Brown Band

Real time thoughts as I watch CMT Crossroads with Jimmy Buffett and Zac Brown Band:

Jimmy in jeans worried me that he would have shoes on, too. He didn't. Whew!

Not sure Jimmy knows all the words to Toes.

How jazzed was Zac to sit there while Jimmy sang Son of a Son of a Sailor next to him?

My hair could never get as big as Mac's. He looks like a muppet but I still adore him.

I think the Reefers need a fiddler. And ZBB needs some pans. Maybe that's just because I like the fiddle and the pans, though.

Wish I'd started counting the amount of lyric changes to reference Buffett lyrics or products.

At least they didn't turn PBR into Landshark.

Do you think Jimmy wishes he could play guitar like Zac?

I know some of the people in the audience but I didn't spot any.

How much would you have been willing to pay to see the taping? The rehearsal?

It looked like Jimmy wasn't sure about the lyrics on Free either.

I love the 3 girls under 3 being called a herd of raccoons.

I wish someone had yelled out "bullshit" during Margaritaville as Jimmy would have cracked up.

This is going to stick on my DVR for a while. I can see watching it many more times.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020