Two Princesses In The House Is One Too Many

When I first brought George home as a wee kitten, I bought her a water dish. A pretty nice one, actually. It had a water bottle on top and the base was anti-bacterial or anti-some sort of bad thing for you. Since it was gravity based, in theory, she would only get fresh water. And, it wouldn't be icky.

I wash it all out every time I refill the bottle but, apparently, something is now making it icky. So icky that she won't drink out of it.

I know that because she is crazy mean and pounces on me as soon as I open a water bottle in the house. She demands that I pour water in to the cap of the bottle many, many times before her thirst is quenched. Once her thirst is slaked, she's as lovable as always (lovable to me, anyways).

I've told her that cats in Rocky Point are lucky to find any water at all but that seems to be like a Mom back in the day telling her kid to clean the plate because of starving children in India. No attention is paid whatsoever.

So, I am now putting another bowl out there for her for water and am planning on buying another gravity type dish when I hit PetSmart on Saturday. Here's how much of a spoiled Mommy's girl she is: I'm thinking about buying one of the electric dishes that recycles the water through a bubbler.

George is sooooo lucky she came to my house as I'm not sure anyone else would appreciate the care that a Princess requires.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020