Book Review - This Year I Will...

This Year I Will...: How to Finally Change a Habit, Keep a Resolution, or Make a Dream Come TrueThis Year I Will...: How to Finally Change a Habit, Keep a Resolution, or Make a Dream Come True by M.J. Ryan

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Our department at work are reading this book together. We're 2/3 through in discussing it and everyone seems to be engaged in the conversation which is a good sign.

Ryan breaks the book into three sections. The first explains why goal setting often fails and offers tips on how to make a realistic, usable goal. The second offers up a myriad of techniques to implement goals. The final section discusses how to keep the momentum of goal keeping going forward.

This was a good compilation of material. I especially liked that Ryan doesn't force a "once size fits all" solution. She actually often states to try a technique and if it doesn't work, try another.

View all my reviews >>

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020