Book Review - Under Currents

Undercurrents (Boldt/Matthews #1)Undercurrents by Ridley Pearson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I got this book in a bag of hand me downs. It was delightful. Lou Boldt is a Seattle homicide cop who fingered a guy for serial killings. The guy is killed by the father of one of the victims. But, the crimes don't stop. In fact, there may be two killers out there. Lots of guilt hanging on Lou now.

Very good cop mystery. I pegged the bad guy(s) (but not what you think) early on but it was nice to see the outcome. And, a nice view of the dynamics of Lou's personal life as he gives nearly all to the case.

Written in the late 80s, some of the cop stuff is outdated but the story could have existed today except for the lack of cell phones.

I had no idea there were more to this series so I'll be sure to check them out.

View all my reviews >>

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020