I Expect The Authorities At Any Moment

One of my favorite comic strips is Pearls Before Swine. It features a fluffy cat who sells to terrorists. If I knew the author, I would suspect he based the character on George because I was pretty sure she's on the computer in the middle of the night and when I'm at work selling secret plans to some sort of rebel groups.

However, I now think she's actually hacking into financial institutions and embezzling because she's a dirty little thief.

Her latest obsession is with plastic sandwich bags. She wants to eat them, in fact. I carry one in my purse to keep loose change in it and she gets in to my purse, takes the bag out and chews on it.

I had enough the other night of that so I put the bag back in to my purse, zipped it completely shut and verbally reprimanded her. I know...verbal reprimands mean nothing to her but it made me feel better.

The next morning, I got up to find the bag on the floor with six large holes in it and my purse completely unzipped.

I just hope she's putting the embezzled funds somewhere that I can access them at some point. I could always use some more vacation money.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020