Book Review - Infinity

Infinity (Chronicles of Nick, #1)Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

An interesting addition to the Dark-Hunters world. Nick Gautier is a poor 14 year old in New Orleans. His Dad is in prison for murdering a dozen people and his Mom is forced to work as an exotic dancer to support the family. Nick's schoolmates aren't the friendliest to begin with but when they start turning into human zombies, it gets really bad.

Of course, being in this genre, no one is as they seem, including Nick. Though he doesn't realize it, he's the most powerful of all the creatures of the night with the potential to destroy everyone and everything in his wake. I find it both amusing and unbelievable how quickly the main characters in these books adjust to the freakiness of zombies, vampires, demons and gods.

This is a teen fiction entry and I probably would have it enjoyed it more if I were, well, a teen. (Actually, a preteen since I was reading adult novels in grade school.)



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020