New Category - Wine

I'm a big wino. While I usually drink beer when we're out but, at home, I drink wine 99% of the time (when drinking alcohol which isn't 99% of the time, really, I swear). The BevMo! Five Cent Sale is like a quarterly holiday for me, almost the equivalent of Christmas. I save so much money!

The interesting thing about wine (and beer and spirits and food) is that it's not a universal feeling for each one. A few years back, my Chick Poker girls and I took several wine tasting classes and the key message was "Trust your pallet". The point was that if you liked something, enjoy it. And, that not everyone else would agree it's as enjoyable as you find it to be.

So, I've decided to post my wine reviews. Mostly so that I have a record of what I liked and what I hated so I can query going forward. Nothing is worse than buying something a second time to relearn that you didn't like it the first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020