So, We Pretty Much All Suck

Every year, we do an NCAA Tournament game within the Arizona Parrot Head Club. No money changes hands, it's just for fun.

I usually suck because I don't pay attention to college hoops like I used to but I have managed two Third Place finishes over the years. (I do waaaaay better at football.)

I really, really sucked this year. After being tied for first at the end of the first day's games, the road went decidedly downhill. I finished a miserable 14th out of 21 players. Even The Rocket Scientist beat me and he follows college ball less than I do.

But, here's the thing. We all pretty much sucked. When the dust settled on the Final Four, no one had any teams left in the tournament. What a crazy year for upsets.

One thing I learned, I'm not going to listen to anyone from Texas about how far their team is going to go. Clearly, they were blinded by allegiance and ignored the realistic trend.

Oh, and another thing, I'm still never going to root for the University of Arizona even if I do pick them to win a game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020