Crime Dog Shoulda Been There...

Crime Dog already moaned about not being at MOTM this year. It was a bad call and we did nothing to make him feel good about it. In fact, we pretty much rubbed it in that we were having a great time why he was sitting at home. I don't know how many phone calls and text messages he got from us but each time, he sounded a little sadder.


"Can you hear the Boat Drunks, Crime Dog?"

We weren't the only ones who thought he was crazy to miss the trip.

I ran into Jake from Boat Drunks at Jack Flatts on Sunday while watching football. Crime Dog had asked me to deliver a message to Jake. "Hi, I have a message from the Crime Dog and I quote, 'Where's my fucking advance copy of the new CD?'" Jake laughed and said, "Where's he been all week?" When I said he was at home, Jake just shook his head.

I'm with you, Jake.

What was the Crime Dog thinking?

BTW, Crime Dog, I have a copy of the new CD if you want to listen to it. It's autographed by the whole band, too.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020