Mrs. Robinson Gets Busted

I was hanging out at The Jello-Shot Queen and The Goat's place on Saturday afternoon to watch the Ohio State/Michigan game. Not caring much personally (no Badgers or Sun Devils were involved), I jumped on the Ohio State bandwagon.

Mostly because I would have been asked to leave otherwise. Those Ohio State fans are pretty intense.

The Queen's nephew was visiting for the weekend. I've met him before, ever so briefly, and to give you a little picture let me just say he's not so bad looking. I might go so far as to say he's hot. Twenty-eight years old and a marathon runner. Very nice.

Anywhooo, I got there right after a call was made for roughing the center. The question was asked, how do you actually rough a center?

The nephew demonstrated by pretending to be the center. He bent over and showed where the defensive player hit the center while he was down.

Are you picturing the bent over part? Because it's critical to the story. He did it pretty much right next to me and, well, it gave me quite the nice view.

Which I checked out.

Thoroughly.

For those who know The Goat, he's not always the most aware of folks (and I mean that in a nice way). Just my luck, on Saturday he was paying attention. And caught me staring. And called me out.

"She was checking out your ass."

I had to admit, "I was totally checking out your ass."

I mean, what else could I say? It was true and, you know, he did it right in front of me. Almost like he wanted me to check him out...

He asked me if it was good and I had to tell him that it was.

I think my face stopped flaming some time in the fourth quarter.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020