They Liked It, The Really Liked It!

We had a club Happy Hour at Crash's house last night. It was a "bring a dish to share if you wanted to" type of thing. I'm usually the bag of chips and store bought dip type but I decided to actually make something.

I got compliments on it!

Considering I just threw it together, I thought that was remarkable. While I'm good at following recipes, I'm not that creative.

Here's the recipe (amounts are guesstimates since I eyeballed it for the most part):

Shrimp Pasta Salad

Mini Fusilli cooked pasta (6 servings)
1 pound medium cooked shrimp, cut into 1/2 pieces
4 cloves garlic, very finely diced
1/2 green bell pepper, diced
1/4 large white onion, finely diced
1 beefsteak tomato, diced
1/3 bottle of Newman's Light Italian Dressing (just enough to very lightly coat)
1 ounce freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Freshly ground pepper

Chop the veggies and shrimp while the pasta's cooking. Cook pasta to still firm, rinse thoroughly with cold water. Mix veggies/shrimp with pasta, add dressing. Stir while adding the pepper. Add the cheese on the last stirring round. Chill well and serve.

I'm sure the Newman's added a lot to the flavor because that Paul sure knew his dressing.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020