Book Review - The Accidental Billionaires

The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook: A Tale of Sex, Money, Genius and Betrayal The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook: A Tale of Sex, Money, Genius and Betrayal by Ben Mezrich


My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was so excited to get this book. I love Facebook and business stories and really enjoyed Mezrich's Bringing Down The House so I thought I would whip right through it.

But, I didn't.

In fact, it took me months to finish the book. I suspect one reason for that - Mezrich wasn't able to interview Mark Zuckerberg, the programming genius behind Facebook. There were many interesting stories to tell from the beginning of thefacebook developed for Harvard students that eventually turned into Facebook. There were also multiple apparent betrayals of business partners that led to at least one huge lawsuit payout. The common denominator to all aspects of the tale was Zuckerberg.

While still an interesting story, without Zuckerberg's take on it all, it felt incomplete.

View all my reviews >>

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020