I Would Be Sternly Spoken To...

My friend does the best out of office messages. While I find them quite amusing, I don't think they would fly at my work.

Hello! And happy holidays!

I'm sure you will not be surprised, this holly jolly time of year, to find that I am out of the office today - and actually for the entire week. I should be back at the grindstone for a few days after Xmas…but soon after that it’s 2010 and who knows what the new year holds?

If you have an immediate need for assistance, and you are feeling festive (and lucky), then you can contact:
XXXXXXX
OR
YYYYYY.
But there is no guaranteeing that either one of them will be around. They are probably out spreading joy or something. Caroling, maybe. Or perhaps wassailing.

I know that you are also used to being able to speak with the sock puppet in my stead most times - but I'm afraid even the puppet is off for the next few weeks, so you will just have to make do. Ho Ho Ho!

You can trust me to respond promptly to your message... around January 4th or so. And I trust that you will have a festive, happy holiday.

Thanks, and Happy New Year!

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020