Getting Ready for 144

I still can't believe I signed up for the 144 Books in 2010 challenge at Goodreads.com. That is a LOT of books. However, I aim to start out the year with a bang. I have three books ready to start on Jan. 1 and, last night, I put another 5 on my library request list. I should get those in a few days.

The first three books should be easy enough to go through. The Rocket Scientist and I are going to Rocky Point for New Year's and staying at Annette's. I'm thinking TRS will spend a lot of time practicing his guitar while Annette and I hit the books. In between partying like Rock Stars, of course.

And, I'll have the ride home to read, too. That's a good 4 hour chunk of time. Fortunately, as long as his iPod is the one playing, TRS is good for driving without conversation.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020