Book Review - Mr. Monk on the Road

Mr. Monk on the RoadMr. Monk on the Road by Lee Goldberg

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I LOVE these books! Thanks to Lee Goldberg, I can continue to visit the world of Monk that I've missed so much since the show ended.

As a surprise birthday present for Monk's agoraphobic brother, Ambrose, Monk and Natalie kidnap Ambrose and go on a road trip in a big RV. Of course, murder is never far away when Monk's around so there's mystery as well as family and friendship dynamics.

Ambrose is such a sweet character. I love the affection and respect that he and Natalie share for each other.

I also like the ending and mystery resolution. I actually didn't see it coming.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020