Home, Sweet, Home - Finally!

I feel like I've been MIA for quite some time. I've certainly been away from home and logged a lot of miles. Here's what I've been up to:

On 1/31, I flew to Calgary for a work trip.

I got back to Phoenix late on 2/4 then jumped on a plane 12 hours later for the Ships and Dip 4 cruise hosted by Barenaked Ladies.

I was back home again on 2/11 then nearly immediately succumbed to a virus of some sort that put me in a mental fog for several days. Ugh.

During that time frame, I was in three different countries within five days. It was perhaps too much travel even for me.

I also hit a lot of airports:

Phoenix – 4 times
Calgary – 2 times
Dallas – 2 times
Fort Lauderdale – 2 times
Albuquerque – 1 time
Austin – 1 time

Throw in the Port of Miami and one ship docking each in Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico and you've got the whole itinerary.

I'm looking forward to staying home for a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020