Book Review - Bite Club

Bite Club (The Morganville Vampires, #10)Bite Club by Rachel Caine

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The latest craze in Vampire town, Morganville, TX. is cage fighting. Humans against vampires and it's messy. Shane gets involved and it's up to Claire, Michael and Eve to pull him out. Partially told in the first person by Shane, the story is typical of the series. Claire investigates and cries, Amelie is scary, Myrnin is only slightly crazy and there's Vampire politics afoot.

A fun entry into the series. I give Caine credit for moving the characters forward but I have to keep reminding myself that Claire is still a kid. That weeping thing needs to stop. Especially, because she's becoming fairly bad ass in her dealings with the Vamps.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020