Moo Cows!

I don't know quite what the deal is with me and cows. Perhaps it's because they remind me of the homeland. After all, when you think Wisconsin, how can you not think about cheese and cows and the Super Bowl Champions?

Somehow, I am always surprised and inordinately pleased to see cows on my travels to places other than the homeland. And, I always have to say "Moo cows" when I see them. Because I'm not a grownup. Oh, and I have to take a picture. Or, two.

The latest surprising sighting was in Kansas City. After I thought about it, that shouldn't have been all that surprising because of Kansas City's stockyard history. But, I do think I have a right to be surprised that they were just sitting there, right off the airport runways.

Just hanging out, watching the planes land.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020