Book Review - Dead Reckoning

Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, #11)Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I'm going to go with this one was OK but not as compelling as the previous books have been. I'm not sure why as a lot happens in here but it's a lot of the same old, same old.

Sookie has an old enemy out to kill her. Sookie realizes that people (I include the vamps and faeries here) are not telling her the whole story. Sookie comes up with an idea to solve their vamp boss issue. Sookie misses her Gram. Eric is still Eric and Bill is still Bill (although he's really almost an afterthought in here).



I'm not sure what more I'm looking for in this series but I know it's something.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020