Movie Review - Scott Pilgrim vs The World


My first Netlfix disc...

I never read the graphic novel series that this movie was based on so I had really no idea what to expect. Well, I did know that it was a nerd/geek film but that was about it.

Michael Cera plays his usual Michael Cera role but it fit well with the story. Pilgrim has to best his new girlfriend's "seven evil exes" who are out to kill him. It's surreal, comic book like and ridiculous and I loved it!

I thought the images, music and special effects made it very fun. The supporting cast was great, especially Kieran Culkin, and I enjoy seeing Jason Schwartzman in anything.

I doubt that this movie is everyone's cup of tea but if you like silly and fun, you'll like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020